AKNIET Charitable Foundation
The Foundation was founded in 2005 on the personal initiative and at the expense of Abdullayev Kalyk’s own funds. The Foundation operates on the basis of the Charter, developed in accordance with the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the R.K. "On Non-Profit Organizations."
The Board of Trustees of the Foundation:
Abdullaev K. - Chairman of the Board of Directors of JSC "ATAKENT"
Stroon - Member of the Board of Directors of ITE GROUP (London)
Abish D. - President of Aykak Media Holding
Chokin K.Sh. - Scientist, Laureate of the State Prize of the Republic of Kazakhstan
In the period of 2015-2020 the Akniet Foundation continues its educational and charitable activities:
- Each year five young men and women will be admitted to institutions of higher education at the expense of the foundation;
- Annual sponsorship of five orphanages;
- Further development will be the work on the program "Cultural Heritage" and the support of art;
The new direction of the Fund’s activities will be the implementation of the “Support to the development of sport” Program launched in 2014, which will include;
- Sports clubs were built in the Karatobe village of the Tole bi district and a gymnastics hall in the Kupkin’s family orphanage;
- Sponsorship support was provided for sports and sports competitions in orphanages and rural schools;
- The existing halls and classes of five orphanages are equipped with the necessary sports equipment;